This is the smallest surgery in the group though it is the only Veterinary Surgery in Thornbury town. The Ophthalmology referral unit is now upstairs at the Bradley Stoke Hospital. The surgery provides veterinary care for small animals. Our Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses are highly qualified to ensure that your pet receives the highest standards of care.
Consultations with a vet are pre-bookable by appointment and are held mornings from 9-11am, afternoons from 2-3pm and evenings from 4-6.30pm. Emergencies will be seen at any time. Tel: 01454 415478
Facilities available include:
- Telephone calls always personally answered by our friendly reception and nursing staff
- Dedicated operating theatres equipped with the latest technology
- Digital x-ray equipment
- Advanced anaesthesia facilities including blood pressure monitoring, pulse oximetry and electrocardiography
- Referral service offering support and care on complex medical conditions.
- Ophthamology referral work for both Rowe Veterinary Group and other practices
- The Thornbury eye clinic is also a centre for cataract surgery - a highly complex procedure involving a high level of training and equipment available at only a handful of referral eye clinics for animals in the UK
- Retail area where you can choose from a range of pet foods and accessories. If we don't have the item that you require we can usually order it in for you by the next working day.
Vets working here include:
Click here for directions