The husbandry requirements of many exotic species are very specific and many health issues can be avoided by getting things right from the outset. Advice is available in all matters relating to feeding, health and setting up a first vivarium.
The veterinary hospital has a large array of diagnostic and surgical equipment including X-ray, ultrasound, and endoscopic facilities which are available to diagnose, treat and care for pets of all shapes and sizes. This is backed up by our in-house laboratory and our team of dedicated nursing staff who are on site 24hours a day, seven days a week to monitor and care for all our hospitalised cases.
Our veterinary clinic is extensively equipped with many facilities, including:
• Fully equipped operating theatre with modern anaesthetic and monitoring equipment.
• X-ray machine with automatic processing to provide rapid diagnostic images.
• Ultrasound Scanner.
• Rigid and flexible fibre optic endoscopy for internal examinations.
• In-house laboratory with qualified technicians providing rapid results.
• Telephone always personally answered, emergency cases always seen.
• Microchip identification for proof of ownership.
• Staff on site 24/7.